Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Cocoa Village Playhouse Print - CAJ098

In stock
Product Details

“Established as the Aladdin Theater, the doors opened to the public on August 18th, 1924, showing silent movies. Later, Brevard’s first “talkie” movie house became known as “the showplace of the Indian River Section.” Several owners and several decades later, the building was purchased by the City of Cocoa and renamed The Cocoa Village Playhouse.” From their website:

The scene is at the end of a recent play and appears in our calendar in the month of October. - From the Original Colored Pencil Painting by Carol Ann Johnson

Save this product for later